FASHIONABLE COMFORT THAT TAKES YOU ANYWHERE
Read for the office, a stroll, or a night on the town.
Looking for that feeling of freedom and natural comfort in a shoe that's more upscale than our other sandals and shoes?
Then you’ll love the Coalton.
Like all our Xero Shoes, Coalton is built with our foot-first design and natural movement philosophy.
- Natural FIT – Wide, anatomically correct toe boxes let your toes spread and relax, plus a non-elevated, “zero-drop” heel for proper posture.
- Natural MOTION – Your feet are supposed to bend and flex and move. The Coalton is super flexible to let them do that. The low-to-the-ground design is perfect for balance and agility.
- Natural FEEL – Your feet are supposed to FEEL the world. Our patented FeelTrue® soles give you just-right protection while also giving you the ground feedback that your brain and body want.
- Light Weight – You don’t want your footwear to weigh you down
- 5,000 mile sole warranty
More reasons you'll love the Coalton
- Supple leather molds to your foot
- LIGHT — Only 12 ounces (each) for a Men’s Size 9
- Huarache-inspired heel strap to hold your foot securely
- Dual-chevron tread for great grip
- Thin and flexible 6mm FeelTrue® sole
- Removable sockliner (insole) if you want a “more barefoot” feeling
Get the right size for your Coalton
Shoe sizing is different from brand to brand.
So, to reduce the chance of getting an incorrect size, we HIGHLY recommend you follow these instructions (BTW, even if you follow them, sizing is not a 100% perfect process, which is why we have a free exchange policy):
NOTE: Please follow these instructions to avoid ordering problems. ALSO… if you think you’re “between sizes” go up 1/2 size
2 Simple Steps to the Correct Fit
1) Measure your foot
- Place a piece of paper against a wall (if you have VERY large feet, use a piece of newspaper.
- Place your foot on the paper, with your heel against the wall.
- Make a mark on the paper at the furthest point away from the wall… this will either be just in front of your big toe or second toe
- Take a ruler and measure from the edge of the paper to the mark you made.
2. Check your measurement against the charts, below
This will give you a good idea of your size… but PLEASE follow the next step whenever possible.
NOTE: The width of the Coalton is approximately EE width, some people have experienced stretching in the upper mesh to slightly wider.