YOUR FAVORITE BOOT FOR YOUR FAVORITE TRAIL
Most of your hikes don’t need a big, stiff, heavy, technical hiking boot.
And most hiking boots don’t let your foot bend, move, flex and feel the world… that is, not until the DayLite Hiker
Perfect for day hikes and casual wear, the DayLite Hiker is built with our foot-first design and natural movement philosophy.
- Natural FIT – Wide, anatomically correct toe boxes let your toes spread and relax, plus a non-elevated, “zero-drop” heel for proper posture.
- Natural MOTION – Your feet are supposed to bend and flex and move. The DayLite Hiker is super flexible to let them do that. The low-to-the-ground design is perfect for balance and agility.
- Natural FEEL – Your feet are supposed to FEEL the world. Our patented FeelTrue® soles give you just-right protection while also giving you the ground feedback that your brain and body want.
- Light Weight – You don’t want your footwear to weigh you down
- 5,000 mile sole warranty
More reasons you’ll love the DayLite Hiker
- Great protection with a highly water resistant ballistic mesh upper with Tough Tech toe bumper
- LIGHT — Only 9 ounces (each) for a Women’s Size 7
- Huarache-inspired heel strap to hold your foot securely
- Adjustable instep straps for perfect tension
- Dual-chevron tread for great grip
- Thin and flexible 6mm FeelTrue® sole
- Removable sockliner (insole) if you want a “more barefoot” feeling
- Vegan-friendly materials
Get the right size for your DayLite Hiker
Shoe sizing is different from brand to brand.
So, to reduce the chance of getting an incorrect size, we HIGHLY recommend you follow these instructions.
NOTE: Please follow these instructions to avoid ordering problems. ALSO… if you think you’re “between sizes” go up 1/2 size
2 Simple Steps to the Correct Fit
1) Measure your foot
- Place a piece of paper against a wall (if you have VERY large feet, use a piece of newspaper.
- Place your foot on the paper, with your heel against the wall.
- Make a mark on the paper at the furthest point away from the wall… this will either be just in front of your big toe or second toe
- Take a ruler and measure from the edge of the paper to the mark you made.
Here’s a video showing the process:
2. Check your measurement against the charts, below
This will give you a good idea of your size… but PLEASE follow the next step whenever possible.
NOTE: The width of the Daylite Hiker is approximately EE width, some people have experienced stretching in the upper mesh to slightly wider.