A FASHIONABLE WAY TO WEAR COMPRESSION
Heavy and tired legs and swollen ankles, beside skin changes, can be signs of a chronic venous disease. Around 15 percent of the population even suffer from chronic venous insufficiency, a serious disease with real clinical consequences. Wearing compression stocking is central in the treatment of venous disorders.
For moderate and more severe symptoms: The SIGVARIS MEDICAL collection is designed to ensure correct fit and accurate compression, resulting in optimum therapeutic benefits and greater wearing comfort. SIGVARIS MEDICAL products are designed to fit various lifestyles and are best suited for those with chronic venous disorders, edema, stasis, skin changes, and for those who have had or will be having a vein procedure.
- Stylish diamond-dot pattern
- Durable construction with reinforced heel
- Excellent breathability and moisture management for added comfort
- Sensinnov® Grip-top with lace on Thigh-high style for comfort and no-slip wear.
BEST SUITED FOR
- Patients who prefer fashionable options
- Pre-Vein treatment
- Ideal for business or dress
64% Nylon 36% Spandex
(content can vary slightly for style)
Available Styles & Colors:
Thigh w/Grip-Top - Graphite, Black
Pantyhose - Graphite, Black
Compression Level 15-20 mmHg