GET THE MOST COMFORTABLE, VERSATILE PAIR OF SANDALS YOU'LL EVER OWN!
AS SEEN ON SHARK TANK
THE ULTIMATE TRAIL-FRIENDLY SANDAL
The perfect combination of protection, comfort, light weight, natural flexibility, durability, versatility and affordability.
Go everywhere, do anything…
are some people calling our Umara Z-Trail “The Ultimate Sandal 2.0”?
Well, last year’s Z-Trek seemed to be the Ultimate Sandal… but the new Z-Trail takes it a step further. It gives you an unparalleled combination of:
What can you do in your Z-Trail sandals? Practically anything!
- At then end of a day of hiking, pull off your heavy, stiff, smelly boots and slip into the freedom, comfort, and flexibility of the Z-Trail… they’re so light you’ll barely notice them on your feet (and will barely tell they were in your bag!)
- Pull ’em out when you need to cross a stream — they’re water resistant Okay, if you’re using them as a camp shoe, be warned: You may find that you can use them to hike INSTEAD of your boots! Talk about saving weight… send your boots home 😉
- Enjoy a run, on trails or roads, with just the right amount of protection, and lightweight flexibility that’ll make you feel like you’re practically barefoot
- Lifting weights at Crossfit — the Zero-Drop sole is perfect for deadlifts and squats, and the light weight makes pull-ups easier, too.
- Yoga class? Well, the grippy soles make the Z-Trail like having a yoga mat on your feet all the time. Do your own class anywhere you are!
- Head downstream… whether your in a canoe, a kayak, a raft, or on a paddleboard, the Z-Trail hold securely and comfortably on your feet. But if you decide to slip ’em off, don’t worry, they float!
- Take a walk — anywhere you like, from a mountain trail to an urban jungle. The comfort of the Z-Trail will surprise you.
- #FeelRealFun — do whatever you like in your Z-Trail. With our 5,000 mile warranty, they can handle it.
More reasons you’ll love your Z-Trail sandals:
- Super-comfortable tubular webbing — no hard edges
- Adjustable Z-pattern — get the right tension across your foot, over your foot, and behind your heel.
- Three color combinations
- 10mm (~3/8″) FeelLite™ outsole protects you from unpleasant surfaces while still providing great “ground-feel”
- Elegant contour surrounds your foot, but doesn’t add unnecessary support
- Super light weight — a Men’s size 9 sandal averages 5.4 ounces each
- “Zero-Drop” — your heel isn’t elevated; your feet are anatomically correct
- Rust-proof nylon hardware
- 100% Vegan (like all our products)
- Ready to wear — the lacing is already done for you. Just slide in your foot and go
- Heel cup — keeps your heel in place, helps keep out debris.
- 5,000 mile warranty! Wear out your Z-Trail soles in under 5,000 miles and we’ll replace them for a nominal cost (details here)
CARING FOR YOUR Z-TRAIL
Because of the TrailFoam™ in the Z-Trail, these need a bit of extra attention. Do not leave Z-Trail in hot cars or exposed to intense direct sun. This could cause the TrailFoam™ to deform and is not covered by our warranty.
GET THE RIGHT SIZE FOR YOUR UMARA Z-TRAIL
Sandals don’t fit the same way as shoes, or other sandals. Just because you wear, say, a size 10 Nike Free, that doesn’t mean you’ll wear a size 10 Umara Z-Trail